Lion Kimbro's Website
I am Lion Kimbro; Welcome to my website!
I haven't been posting much online lately; here are some older posts.
How This Week is Shaping Up
- Mon —
- Tue — scheduling; 9:45 Anti-Chores Meeting
- Wed — house
- Thurs — scheduling
- Friday —
- Saturday — Kim; Isaac?
- Sunday — help Lee Ann 10 AM; Fred & Rea and Mer; Board Games?
|House Conversations||2015-03-26 11 AM||greenlakegrouphouse conversation report|
Had a long conversation, MOSTLY with Rea, partly with Florian and Sarah, last night, in two sessions.
Session #1: The Society of Dream, the Greenlake Group House, what is needed in terms of communications, action potentials, the mutual trap of head-space, lessons learned from observing the Pegasus Corporation organizing.
Session #2 (with Florian as well): Men and Women (and sex). Florian reports from "The Mask You Live In." - Curious absense of anything about sexual attraction or the role of sex. Agenda of radical feminists: re-molding masculinity and men. Giving dolls to boys. Keep your hands off our porn, or we'll raid your vibrators and romance novels. Sanctity of the imagination. Letta's story about boys raiding a dumpster because someone saw a hint of pornography. Considering two images from Dragon's Crown. First image: Rea's disgust, Florian's disinterest, Lion's passionate enthusiasm. Rea's proxy appreciation via Lion. Whence disgust? Second image, mutual feeling: connective sadness, fear, and beauty. Lion's theory on why men relate to this image: the isolated man. Rea's tears, and a vast rift between men and women. Potentials glimpsed via Summer Camp, and a reserve. Slut shaming. Men's envy. — (Enter Sarah.) Lion and Sarah: Creating the 1000 notch society.
If you could believe it, we played a test phase of Argent: The Consortium, as well, in the midst.
Events on my Radar
- Mar 19 - 7:00 PM — house meeting
- Mar 19 - 30 — LA in town
- Mar 20 (Fri) — Silver's Birthday Party
- Mar 22 - house free stuff givaway
- Mar 22 — Forum
- Mar 28 (Sat) — Kim (11 AM; not evening)
- Mar 29 — Games at Mer's
- Apr 3 (Fri) — fly to CA (Easter)
- Apr 4 (Sat) — Peter will be at Greenlake Group House for interview; I'll be in CA
- Apr 5 — ZEGG Forum (I will not be facilitating!)
- Apr 5 (Sun) — return from CA (Easter)
- Apr 24-26 — Possibility Management lab
- Apr 30 — Letta
- May 1-3 — Expand the Box
- May 8-10 — Camping with Letta
- May 11-15 — Letta
- June 26 - July 5 — Summer Camp Cascadia
- unknown time: swing group (talk with Sarah)
- unknown time: Dionysis, California (talk with Sarah)
Regular Events I attend:
- Mon-Fri — work 9 AM - 6 PM in Bellevue at PokÃ©mon
- Tue eve — 9:45 PM Anti-Chores Meeting
- Thurs eve — 9:30 PM take out trash
- Sun morning — men's group (Possibility Management)
- Sun eve — every other week, Seattle Forum
LionKimbro@gmail.com or 206.427.2545 (SMS, cell)